One Sunday

10/12/2015

It's been over a week since I last posted. This short break has felt actually okay. I've been so overladen lately, that not worrying about posting has been nice. My laptop has been down for a week or so now, and I'm trying to balance between two different laptops now. It actually is quite hard to have all the photos in one place and the internet access in another place... But anyway, here I am now!
Yesterday we ate breakfast, collected our family together and drove to the forest. Parents were picking up the last lingonberries while me, my sister and our dog walked and run around. It was fun and something that I don't do too often. After couple of hours we headed back and I have to say that a moment spent in the quietness of nature is worth of spending.
Now I'm going to continue to read The Bluest Eye - the book we're analyzing in English at the moment. School is awful as always, but slowly I'm getting things done - for example I submitted the final draft of my EE! Last comments from the supervisor, final changes and that's it. I'm gonna be so happy! Only four IAs and two WAs left, great... But anyway, I'm pretty happy right now, even though I'm still gonna be so stressed out for the rest of the semester. And by the way - we got our candidate numbers today, the final exams, the last year of IB, official IB deadlines and everything are becoming real now.
// Viimeksi postasin yli viikko sitten. Tämä osittain pakotettu tauko tietokoneeni temppuilemisen myötä on tehnyt ihan hyvää. Kuvien ollessa eri paikassa, kuin nettiyhteyden, on postaileminenkin hankalampaa, kuin yleensä. Joka tapauksessa päätin tulla sanomaan pikaiset moikat ja jakamaan nämä kuvat eiliseltä.

Käytiin koko perheen voimin keräämässä puolukoita ja nautiskelemassa Suomen luonnosta. Pari metsässä vietettyä tuntia olivat tosiaankin sen arvoiset kaiken tän kouluhössötyksen keskellä. Eilen palautin EE:ni, mutta neljä IA:ta ja kaksi WA:ta odottelevat vielä vuoroaan - ehkä tämäkin työvuori alkaa vähitellen vähentyä. Tänään saatiin myös kandidaattinumerot. Koko final exams-, viralliset deadlinet- ja vika IB-vuosi -juttu realisoitui nyt. Ihan hurjaa!

...exactly.

You Might Also Like

4 kommenttia

  1. Metsässä on kyllä parasta käydä välillä. Siellä on niin ihanan rauhallista! Ja hei tsemppiä noihin IB-juttuihin! Kyllä ne siitä vähenee yksi kerrallaan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niin on! Ja kiitos - tsemppiä tässä tarvitaankin. Pakkohan niiden on vähentyä, vaikka tällä hetkellä tuntuu lähinnä epätoivoiselta kaikkien näiden päällekkäin ja limittäin menevien deadlinejen kanssa... onneks ens viikolla alkaa loma ja on aikaa keskittyä muihinkin koulutöihin, kuin vaan läksyihin! :D

      Delete
  2. Hieno blogi ja upeita kuiva! :)

    ♥: http://sirujee.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete